Prices and booking information for the adventure of a lifetime with Sacred Mystery Tours, led by Henry Lincoln and Allysha Lavino. Explore the South of France and the secrets of the Knights Templar, Mary Magdalane, Rennes-le-Château, and more. Enjoy French wine & cuisine, hikes through stunning landscapes, history lessons at beautiful castles, churches, sacred sites, and ruins, and experience the magic of the ancestors.
Prices & Booking
Ancient Mystery Quest
A decadent, relaxing, and magical adventure in the South of France. In the quirky, wild luxury of the Languedoc we follow the clues and learn to read ciphers set in stone to discover the secrets of the ancients and cross the threshold into Mystery.
- the beauty and charm of French culture & cuisine.
- ancient secrets set down in code.
- stunning landscapes and medieval architecture.
- the magic of the ancestors.
Tour Price: $4,730
Full payment due one month before tour begins. Individual payment plans available for remaining balance.
- 10 days / 9 nights in the Languedoc of Southwest France.
- Eight nights in single rooms with private bathroom at lovely B&Bs . One night in a double room in gorgeous Carcassonne (single room available with supplement).
- All on-the-ground transportation.
- All entry fees to churches, castles, and museums.
- Decadent meals ~ fresh breakfast, picnic lunches, local snacks, and 5-course French dinners.
- A gastronomical feast for our farewell dinner.
- Wine tasting and tour including Blanquette de Limoux, the bubbly beverage that inspired Champagne.
- In-depth information and the opportunity for personal exploration of the sacred sites and mysteries of the region.
- Learning to uncover codes for yourself and bringing a discerning eye to history.
- Exclusive access to mystery master and famed historian Henry Lincoln with inside knowledge not found anywhere else!
- Your opportunity to step outside the ordinary...
To create a balanced and diverse group, we ask that all Adventurers please submit an Adventure Application.
Once your application has been accepted, a $500 deposit secures your spot.