Sacred and educational mystery tour in France with historian Henry Lincoln. Travel Southwest France and explore the mystery and magic of the real Da Vinci code, ancient histories, sacred wisdom, Knights Templar, Mary Magdalene, Rennes-le-Château, secret codes and more...
Ancient Mysteries: A Quest
~ Sacred France Tours ~
History, Mystery, Wisdom, Beauty, Myth, and Magic...
Intensely informative educational and exploratory tours!
Mystery Master Henry Lincoln and
Cultural Historian Allysha Sujati Lavino teach you to:
- See, find, and understand ancient codes in art and architecture.
- Discover mystery for yourself in stone and story.
- Challenge the given history and see what is really here.
- Uncover wisdom guarded by our ancestors, often ignored by modern scholars.
- Go beyond the normal, behind the curtain, to find places most tourists don't!
Historian Henry Lincoln, co-author of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, and foremost expert in this region will be available throughout the tour.
You customize your experience even more with your questions.
Anything you've ever wondered about the real story of the Da Vinci Code? This goes beyond the fiction!
In the quirky, quaint luxury of Southwest France, you'll enjoy:
- Exquisite French cuisine - traditional, home made, and decadent! Five-course dinners, fresh continental breakfasts, delightful picnics, wine, champagne, and more.
- Single rooms in a charming B&B with French "Mom and Pop" hosts to dote on you after our first night in stunning Carcassonne.
- Incredible hikes through gorgeous countryside and nigh-unknown ancient sacred sites.
- A luxurious land of hot springs, known since Roman times for its healing waters.
- Free time to relax, meditate, journal, explore, ask questions, or simply be.
- Stunning landscapes, freedom from the business and busyness of daily life.
Don't you deserve a break from the ordinary?
September 18 - 26, 2014
Travel mysterious France
Journey through a land of mystery,
where the Truth is more magical,
and more beautiful than the fiction
Are you pursuing a dream? - or -
Are you looking for facts?
We will lead you to a gateway… Will you dare to go through?
Beyond lies the Fantasy made Fact…
The facts made fantasy.
Not a fiction, not a fairy tale,
but a Tale of Faërie made real.
Here in this mysterious and hidden corner of South-West France lie Truths
- more exciting - more magical - more profound -
more beautiful… than you ever imagined.
Why is Mary Magdalene's Feast-day the 22nd of July?
How is it relevant to our lives today?
Here, the Wonder becomes Fact,
and the facts become wonderful.
Are you looking for the Truth behind the Mystery?