Sacred and historical tours in France with historian Henry Lincoln and cultural expert Allysha Lavino. Travel the secret South of France, exploring culture, history, food, wine, the mysteries of the Knights Templar, Mary Magdalene, the real Da Vinci code, Rennes-le-Château, Cathars and the Crusades, sacred geometry, secret codes and more...
Now including the cave in Provence where Mary Magdalene is said to have lived the last 30 years of her life ...
~ 10-Day Itinerary ~
Historical and Transformational Sacred Tours
In the quaint, quirky luxury of the South of France, you'll enjoy:
- Exquisite French cuisine - traditional, homemade, and decadent! Five-course dinners, fresh continental breakfasts, delightful picnics, wine pairings, and more.
- Single rooms in a charming B&B with French "Mom and Pop" hosts to dote on you after our first night in stunning Carcassonne.
- Historical experts at your service to show you the mysteries of the Languedoc and set you free to find the treasure for yourself.
- Incredible hikes through breathtaking countryside and nigh-unknown ancient sacred sites. All activity levels available.
- Mysterious codes, clues, and questions hidden throughout this ancient landscape.
- A luxurious land of hot springs, known since Roman times for its healing waters.
- French massage and spa treatment options throughout the Adventure.
- Time to relax, meditate, journal, read, explore, ask questions, or simply be.
- Freedom to be yourself, ask your questions, and indulge your senses ... far from ordinary life!
Are you called to the Adventure of a lifetime?
- See, find, and understand ancient codes in art and architecture.
- Discover mystery for yourself in stone and story.
- Uncover wisdom guarded by our ancestors, often ignored by modern scholars.
- Go beyond the normal, behind the curtain, to find places most tourists don't!