Sacred and educational mystery tour in France with historian Henry Lincoln. Travel Southwest France and explore the mystery and magic of the real Da Vinci code, ancient histories, sacred wisdom, Knights Templar, Mary Magdalene, Rennes-le-Château, secret codes and more...
Ancient Mysteries: A Quest
~ New Adventures Coming in 2015 ~
History, Mystery, Wisdom, Beauty, Myth, and Magic...
Intensely informative educational and exploratory tours!
Mystery Master Henry Lincoln and
Cultural Historian Allysha Sujati Lavino teach you to:
- See, find, and understand ancient codes in art and architecture.
- Discover mystery for yourself in stone and story.
- Challenge the given history and see what is really here.
- Uncover wisdom guarded by our ancestors, often ignored by modern scholars.
- Go beyond the normal, behind the curtain, to find places most tourists don't!
Historian Henry Lincoln, co-author of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, and foremost expert in this region will be available throughout the tour.
Customize your experience with your questions and interests.
Anything you've ever wondered about the real story of the Da Vinci Code? This goes beyond the fiction!
In the quaint, quirky luxury of Southwest France, you'll enjoy:
- Exquisite French cuisine - traditional, home made, and decadent! Five-course dinners, fresh continental breakfasts, delightful picnics, wine, bubbly, and more.
- Single rooms in a charming B&B with French "Mom and Pop" hosts to dote on you after our first night in stunning Carcassonne.
- Historical experts who can't wait to show you the mysteries of the Languedoc and set you free to find the treasure for yourself.
- Incredible hikes through gorgeous countryside and nigh-unknown ancient sacred sites.
- A luxurious land of hot springs, known since Roman times for its healing waters.
- Time to relax, meditate, journal, explore, ask questions, or simply be.
- Freedom from the business and busyness of daily life.
New Aventures Coming
Journey through a land of mystery,
where the Truth is more magical,
and more beautiful than the fiction.
We will lead you to a gateway… Will you dare to go through?
Beyond lies the Fantasy made Fact…
The facts made fantasy.
Not a fiction, not a fairy tale,
but a Tale of Faërie made real.
Here in this mysterious and hidden corner of Southwest France lie Truths
more exciting ... more magical ... more profound
more beautiful … than you ever imagined.
Who were the Knights Templar?
Meet a real Templar and ask!
Why is Mary Magdalene's feast day July 22?
The answer will blow your mind ...
What do you know of the Divine Proportion?
Learn to find and understand secret codes.
Discover the real Treasure of Rennes-le-Château.
Are you looking for the Truth behind the Mystery?