Prices and booking information for the adventure of a lifetime with Sacred Mystery Tours, led by Henry Lincoln and Allysha Lavino. Explore the South of France and the secrets of the Knights Templar, Mary Magdalane, Rennes-le-Château, and more. Enjoy French wine & cuisine, hikes through stunning landscapes, history lessons at beautiful castles, churches, sacred sites, and ruins, and experience the magic of the ancestors.
Prices & Booking
Ancient Mystery Quest
A magical Adventure in the South of France. In the quirky, wild luxury of the Languedoc we follow the clues ... learn to read ciphers in stone ... and cross the threshold into Mystery.
Bring your questions and create your own Adventure!
- 10 days / 9 nights in the Languedoc of Southwest France.
- Eight nights in single rooms with private bathroom at lovely B&Bs . One night in a double room in gorgeous Carcassonne (single room available with supplement).
- All on-the-ground transportation.
- All entry fees to churches, castles, and museums.
- Decadent meals ~ fresh breakfast, picnic lunches, local snacks, and 5-course French dinners.
- A gastronomical feast for our farewell dinner.
- Wine tasting and tour including the sparkling wine that inspired Champagne.
- In-depth information and the opportunity for personal exploration of the sacred sites and mysteries of the region.
- Learning to uncover codes for yourself and bring a discerning eye to history.
- Exclusive access to mystery master and famed historian Henry Lincoln with inside knowledge not found anywhere else.
- Your opportunity to go beyond the ordinary!
Tour Price: $4,930 USD